To support our members in their commitment to a safe, world-leading and sustainable Canadian air transport industry.
- Promote safe, reliable, efficient and affordable air transportation of people and goods to the benefit of Canadian society.
- Engage with relevant Government and regulatory authorities to advance Canadian commercial aviation and facilitate sustainable air transport.
- Advocate for government recognition of commercial aviation as a vital Canadian socio-economic driver.
- Promote the availability of world class flight training in Canada, domestically and internationally.
- Promote and support sound environmentally responsible operations and policies.
- Promote and support a regulatory framework that recognises enterprise and imagination in providing safe and competitive air transport services.
- Provide excellent and cost-effective services to our members.
- Promote professional operational standards and business practices by the membership.
- Inform and engage the public and other stakeholders about the industry and its views.
- Communicate matters of interest to our members in a timely manner.
- Contact lobbying (e.g. Passenger Rights Legislation)
- Content lobbying (e.g. Canadian Aviation Regulation Advisory Committee (CARAC), Advisory Group on Aviation Security (AGAS))
- Education/Intelligence (e.g. SMS Toolkit and Workshops)
- Benefit programs (e.g. AON Program Group Benefits)
- Marketing opportunity (e.g. Tradeshow)
- Industry Spokesman (e.g. Olympic Aviation Security)
- Urgent Member Assistance (e.g. Interpretation of Regulations)
- Regulatory Monitoring (e.g. Safety Management System (SMS), Potable Water)
- Industry Advocacy (e.g. Greenhouse Gas Emissions)
- International Marketing (e.g. International Business Development for Flight Training and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul)
- Partnerships (e.g. Canadian Council for Aerospace in the development of National Occupational Standards, Department of National Defence Air Cadet Power Pilot Scholarship Program)