Flying to Canada? Entry rules have changed

Canada has introduced a new entry requirement, known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to or transiting through Canada by air. Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa.

This new requirement is now mandatory and travellers need an eTA before they can board their flight to Canada.

To find out more, visit